Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Have We not expanded thee thy breast?
And removed from thee thy burden.
The which did gall thy back?
And raised high the esteem (in which) thou (art held)?
So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.
Therefore, when thou art free (from thine immediate task), still labour hard,
And to thy Lord turn (all) thy attention.
(Al-Qur'an 94:1-8)


Ufh, it's like i feel so relieved for the first time in the rest of my life. Perhaps, I just forgot why did I born to this world. Perhaps I just couldn't figure what actually my tasks are. Then, I trapped inside that tiny black box, couldn't even breath.
Just several days ago I found this quotation:
Do not wait until happiness come to start smiling
But start smiling to find happiness

Yeah, maybe I'll just try it out now,,,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

like that sentence:
do not wait for happiness comem to smiling...
but, smile to start a happiness...
*eh gt yah td kata2nya?*

hehehe :D